IF YOU ARE NEW TO EMANUEL THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
We are here to serve you and your spiritual needs. That means we are committed to providing you with:
Genuine Christian friendship
Servant and service opportunities
Affinity group experiences
Pastoral Care and Encouragement
Prayer Confession, Forgiveness, and Assurance for past wrongs
If you would like to join the Emanuel Family you need to:
1. Worship, worship, and then worship some more. Everything centers on our worship life together. I highly recommend the 9 o'clock Sunday service.
2. Speak to me personally about your interest in joining
3. Read the materials I provide you, especially your free copy of Luther's Small Catechism.
4. Join a group (social ministry, choir, youth, couples club, etc. and mix it up socially.
5. Get a letter of transfer or release from your former church family sent to us.
6. Make yourself available for a review of Christian teachings, either in a small class or individually .
7. Enjoy the blessings of being connected to an extended family of believers who love the Lord Jesus!
When all else fails, just call me! Have a very blessed day in the Lord.
Information for Newcomers
What should we wear to this church?
You will find most everyone wears a range of styles from casual to dressy casual.
Is there any childcare during the church service?
There is no childcare during the service but we do have a cry room for your convenience. with a speaker so you can listen to the service.
Is there any Sunday school for my children?
Children in grades kindergarten through sixth grade attend church on Sunday @ the 9am service, after the children sermon they report to Sunday school during the rest of the service. Grades seven through twelve can assist in Sunday school service if they would like.
Join us for coffee hour.
Following our service Sunday 9:00 am, we have a fellowship hour to meet and mingle serving coffee and snacks.